You are not logged in. Please login or register.

General Information and Links

FA League Table -Hucknall Town Football Club - Blidworth Welfare - Eastwood Community - Holbrook St Michaels - Keyworth United - Linby Colliery -Matlock Town Reserves -Mickleover RBL - Pinxton - Sherwood Colliery -Selston - Southwell City - South Normanton fc - Swanwick Pentrich Road - Teversal Reserves - Tony Kempster's

Hucknall Town Football Club Un-Official Fans Forum → FANS FORUM → Aslockton & Orston away Saturday CMLS

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Topic RSS feed

Topic: Aslockton & Orston away Saturday CMLS

A new ground for me........For any fans going it is a 2pm Kick Off and I believe the gate receipts are being donated to a local school. The ground is in Orston which is near HMP Whatton just off the A52

we're still yellow and we're still alive......

Re: Aslockton & Orston away Saturday CMLS

A ground I also haven't visited and unfortunately was needed elsewhere Saturday. Happy to see another 3 points being bought back!

Keep the yellow flag flying high, Cause hucknall Town will never die!

Re: Aslockton & Orston away Saturday CMLS

Aslockton & Orston 1 Hucknall Town 3
In the first meeting between the two sides it was Hucknall who came out on top. Hucknall started off brightly and had already hit the post before Ben Jones scored from close range after 21 minutes. Hucknall continued to create chances before Joe Atkinson added another just before half time shooting home from the edge of the box.
The second half continued in a similar vein with Hucknall in control. Jamie Crawford scored a 3rd on 66 minutes ending a good move.
Hucknall will be disappointed to concede with 10 minutes left but ran out comfortable winners to open up a 6 point lead at the top of the CMLS.

we're still yellow and we're still alive......

Topic info

0 guests and 0 users are reading this topic now

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Hucknall Town Football Club Un-Official Fans Forum → FANS FORUM → Aslockton & Orston away Saturday CMLS

Currently installed 7 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.