You are not logged in. Please login or register.

General Information and Links

FA League Table -Hucknall Town Football Club - Blidworth Welfare - Eastwood Community - Holbrook St Michaels - Keyworth United - Linby Colliery -Matlock Town Reserves -Mickleover RBL - Pinxton - Sherwood Colliery -Selston - Southwell City - South Normanton fc - Swanwick Pentrich Road - Teversal Reserves - Tony Kempster's

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Topic RSS feed

Topic: Hucknall v Swanwick today

Hucknall Town 2 Swanwick PRFC 0
A comfortable victory for the Yellows with a goal in each half separating the two sides. Hucknall started brightly with several crosses into the box but the final touch not being applied. The opening goal arrived in the 15th minute. Adam Nelson finding space seven yards out to slot home. Although Hucknall controlled the rest of the half Swanwick defended well and went in at the break just the one goal in arrears.
The second half started in a similar fashion and Hucknall were rewarded with a second goal scored by Shane Newton, his first for the club on his full match debut. Again found space in the box and slotted home from quite a tight angle.
Hucknall would have been looking to improve their goals scored column at this point but were halted by a red card for David Leak for a late rash tackle which left the Swanwick player requiring treatment.
Hucknall made a change and the game petered out. Swanwick did have more possession and a couple of half chances but Randall saw off any threat in the Hucknall goal.
I find it very sad that Swanwick have decided to fold at the end of the season. They have always been a honest hardworking side who have always given us good games. I have also enjoyed visiting Swanwick one of the friendliest places I’ve been to in non league football.

we're still yellow and we're still alive......

Topic info

1 guests and 0 users are reading this topic now

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Currently installed 7 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.